During my career, every time my team has to rely on a 3rd-party API, there comes the day where that API fails. Maybe it is down but usually they released a breaking change that breaks the previous contract. Our team does not notice it, but the client/user does and then we look bad.
My first experience with Playwright was terrible. However the testing community seems to be loving it, thus I gave it another shot. I started by doing a free course, but I don’t recommend it, it’s very outdated by now.
I know you loved my Cypress recipes post, so here’s a new one for Playwright with up-to-date code snippets on how to implement common automation scenarios.