The smart choice for smart buttons
As you know, in the past I had a go with the Internet of Things (IoT) to build a smart button that notifies my team the cakes have arrived. For that I used the Internet Button from Particle, but there are alternatives.
- 4 buttons
- 11 leds
- Requires USB connection for power
- Requires C++/JS programming
- 20$ to 50$ shipping cost
- 1 button with 3 actions
- Battery last for >1 year (replaceable)
- Easy to use and set up
- Sends bluetooth signal to paired smartphone (50m), otherwise dumb
- UPDATE: Flic Hub removes the need for a paired smartphone
5$free shipping cost
Amazon Dash, why not?
- Because it’s available only in the US…