These are BrowserStack’s main services or tools:
- Automate: Where you run your automated Selenium tests and check the results.
- Screenshots: Paste an URL, select the browsers and version you want, and in a few minutes you get a batch of screenshots.
- Live: by connecting to their data center you are able to do exploratory testing of your web app on the environment you need without having to worry about virtual machines.
Continue reading “Cross-browser testing with BrowserStack: a review”
Never forget a birthday, right from your Slack channel.
Continue reading “Birthday bot for Slack”
If you try to play Garry’s Mod right after you download and install it you’ll have a bad time. If you join a multiplayer map you will most probably see the whole map covered on bright fuchsia/pink and black squares and
Continue reading “How to fix texture problems (pink squares) on Garry’s Mod”
Garry’s Mod (commonly abbreviated as gmod), is a sandbox physics game created by Garry Newman. It was originally a mod for Valve’s Half-Life 2, but was later made into a standalone release in 2006. Currently it’s a fun game to play with friends 🙂
Continue reading “Download Garry’s Mod and configure it (complete guide)”
I created an executable that enables you to troll someone by:
- Showing a dialog message
- Opening a new tab on for a specific URL
- Opening and closing the CD/DVD drive several times
- Shutting down or logging off displaying a message
Continue reading “Personal Troller”